Business Analyst Sr. - Healthcare Payer ~CB~
Detroit, MI, United States
Date published: 8-Jul-2016
• With general guidance and coaching, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business applications, infrastructure and technology related activities.
• Acts as a project team member, specifically on requirements definition and testing activities.
• Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution. Assists customers on their migration to new or revised products, applications and platforms.
• Works with application developers and operations personnel to support production applications and customer-specific operations.
• Significant creativity is required.
• 5-7 years experience: Health Care Related Field
• Microsoft Office Proficient
• Senior - Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Genpact, formerly Jawood, offers opportunities nationwide! Visit www.jawood.com to learn more.