Registered Nurse - Care Coordinator ~CB~
Detroit, MI, United States
Date published: 8-Jul-2016
The Care Coordinator will perform review of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services as required either onsite or by telephone.
• Registered Nurse with current, valid Michigan license.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing.
• Three (3) years of acute patient care experience with a broad clinical background required.
• Experience with providing health education, medication reconciliation, knowledge of community resources
• Motivational interviewing and engagement skills
Genpact, formerly Jawood, offers opportunities nationwide! Visit www.jawood.com to learn more.