Technology Consultant - FACETS ~CB~
Date published: 8-Jul-2016
• Conducts analysis of business needs and goals for the development and implementation of letters using TCS Template Builder in CareAdvance and Facets system.
• With general guidance and coaching, follows SDLC methodology to develop letters in TCS based on the business requirement and performs unit testing within the corresponding applications to validate the output.
• Provides solution for the issues identified by collaboratively working with the team.
• Effectively communicates with other business analysts in the team in understanding the change pack schedule for CareAdvance, Facets system and prioritizing work based on that.
• Meets the end user needs by providing the necessary support during IT and User Acceptance testing.
• Ability to work effectively on tight timelines with significant creativity is required. Other duties may be assigned.
• MS Word (mail merge, fields, formulas, letter formatting)
• SQL required
• Understanding of the Oracle and MS Access Databases required
• Understanding and following SDLC methodology required
• Experience with coordinating activities/timelines with multiple projects required
• Testing procedures including creating of test cases/scripts, test data and validation of results required
• Visual Basic preferred
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics or other related field is preferred; equivalent experience accepted
Genpact, formerly Jawood, offers opportunities nationwide! Visit www.jawood.com to learn more.